16 October 2013, 5.30pm – 9.00pm
Our Open Events are the perfect opportunity for you to find out as much as you can about our courses and facilities. At our open event, you will be able to attend sessions that will inform you about all of our courses for September 2014 entry. On the day you will register at reception, receive a full information pack before being guided towards a subject area.
What to do at a Blackpool Sixth open event:
1. Register your attendance in the reception/foyer area
2. Like us on Facebook and register for the "Beats by Dre" competition
3. Visit as many subject areas as possible
4. Talk to tutors about the courses and potential career options
5. Talk to students to get an idea of the student life at Blackpool Sixth
6. Attend a welcome presentation by the Principal
7. Check out some live music in Relish
8. Grab some food and drink whilst watching the live band
9. Apply at one of our "Application Stations"
What to do before the Open Events:
1. Check our course page > Courses
2. Like our Facebook page
3. Note down all dates and times
How to apply for the "Beats by Dre" competiton:
Once you have liked the Blackpool Sixth facebook page, there will be a registration point at each Open Event where you can submit your entry to the competition. Look out for the table with the Social Media pop-up and the "Beats by Dre"