Countdown to Enrolment 2021
Induction Days: 7th September to 10th September
You will attend college on one of the four induction days. Attendance is compulsory as the induction sessions will ensure that you are fully prepared to make a successful start to your studies at Blackpool Sixth. As part of the induction session you will receive:
- Essential information about college facilities, support and procedures
- Your individual timetable
- Your college membership card and lanyard
- An opportunity to visit the catering facilities and other common areas of college
- Information about health and safety arrangements
- A hands-on introduction to the online learning resources at college
You will receive an email shortly after enrolment that confirms the day and time of your induction session and further details about the arrangements.
The normal timetable for all students begins from Monday 13th September.
Important Information for students and parents/carers
Please use these links below for important information about financial support, transport and technology for learning.
For more information about the ID requirements for college enrolment, please see ID Information_2021.
Please also see the Essential Information section of our website here for your guide to key points about studying at Blackpool Sixth.